Bankruptcy By Phone
Bankruptcy Law Professionals offers bankruptcy service by phone. We can complete your full Chapter 7 filing by using phone, fax, email, and web technologies. We understand that in a difficult financial time, your working schedule leaves very limited amount of time to take care of your bankruptcy. Our Bankruptcy by Phone product is the same exact service as you would receive in a regular bankruptcy service except that we can eliminate any inconvenient in-person meetings with you in order to help you manage your busy schedule. Your bankruptcy will be attorney guided throughout the whole process. Here’s how it works:
1. Call us for an immediate phone consult with an attorney or schedule an appointment for a phone consult at 855-257-7671.
2. Based on the information from your phone consult, we will send you all documents for retaining our firm and get started with the bankruptcy process. We can mail, fax or email the documents you will need to get started.
3. Fill out our online questionnaire. We can also mail you a paper questionnaire if needed.
4. Complete your online credit counseling (required by the bankruptcy code). You can also complete credit counseling by phone or in-person if necessary.
5. After all of the required information and payment is sent to us, we will build your final petition and send it to you by mail, fax or email.
6. We will have an attorney attend your Meeting of Creditors with you (included in the service).
7. We will notify you when your bankruptcy reaches discharge.
Throughout the whole process, you are guided by an attorney to take your bankruptcy to completion.
If your schedule or disability makes it difficult for you to come in and out of an attorney’s office, Bankruptcy by Phone is the right bankruptcy solution for you.